The Happiness Festival
What Is The Happiness Festival?
Why Organize This?
Component #1: Spark Sessions
Explore What Makes A Good Life?
- Roslina Chai, Co-Founder, Gnowbe & Virtues Facilitator, The Virtues Project
- Nick Jarvis Tan, Behavioural Scientist
- Lee Min Xuan, Co-Founder, Playmoolah
- Anthea Ong, Founder, Hush TeaBar
- Seow Yi Zhe, Community Organiser, Tribeless
- Lionel Koh, Co-Founder, Maven Communications
- Shamantha Yan, Co-Founder, Savoir Asia & Growthbeans Coaching Circle
- How to Discover Your Life's Purpose, Meaning and Values
- Fully Human Fully Alive - Cultivating the Heart of Giants, the Courage of Heroes, and the Love of Saints
- Unpacking Our Relationship with Money
- How to Switch Off: Finding Calm in a Noisy World
- Why Do We Do What We Do? Unpacking Our Frames of Decision Making
- Happiness in Self Love: The Art of Loving Ourselves
- How to Connect Authentically with Anyone and Build Relationships that Flourish
- Working It Out: Creating Sustainable Health and Fitness in Our Lives
Component #2: Fun Activities!
Plus Some Awesome Experiences...
Your Ticket Includes...
- All access pass to all 8 main stage Spark Sessions, Panel Discussions and Happiness Labs
- Ability to connect with fellow attendees and friends through our private Facebook Group
- Delicious Buffet Lunch and High Tea filled with a selection of local delights
- High quality graphic tee-shirt
- A special community that will support you for life
- Entrance to Mystery Activity in the evening (dinner included)
This event is in support of:
This event is supported by the LearnSG Seed Fund
Get a Ticket for Just $19.50 (UP: $199)*
*Ticket costs are heavily subsidised by the LearnSG Seed Fund. Get yours now before they run out!
- The event description was updated. Diff#285919 2017-10-12 07:07:52
8:30 AM - 8:30 PM SGT
- Theatre Lounge, Lifelong Learning Institute
Happiness Festival Full Experience [Inclusive of Peatix Fees] $19.50
- Venue Address
- 11 Eunos Road 8, S408601 Singapore
Lifelong Learning Institute is a 3 minute walk from Paya Lebar MRT station. The Theatre Lounge is on Level 3, beside the Library.
The Happiness Circle463 Followers